IV Player not only loads video content but also text, images, files, code in real-time while watching the video. Just imagine how cool it would be if your learners/students would be able to grab code from the video player while you are teaching remotely
Once you have installed the plugin,
1. You will see an option in the side menu saying
IV Player. Click on it.
2. Then click on the
ADD NEW button on the page.
3. Then you will see a page asking details for your first Video to play.
4. Once you have filled minimum details like
name then add the timings.
5. While filling the timings, you need to specify at which time duration what needs to be played on screen. For example, you can choose
hello in the
Text box. That means at
00:00:10 time point, you will see
hello being played on the video player screen.
6. Currently, we have
Link boxes ready.
7. Once the video is created, a
shortcode will be seen on screen. You can paste it in any
- You can install the plugin by searching in the plugins section of the WordPress admin.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“IV Player” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
1.1.1 added notes feature
1.1.0 added notes feature
1.0.1 Initial release