Web Doodle GeoRouter Plugin enables you auto-redirect website visitors using IP geolocation technology. Configure your routing by continent, country, state & city.
1. Dynamic widgets: Show a dropdown for region selection, or a popup for region suggestion.
2. Cookie-based preferences: Manual region selection is saved to the browser.
3. VPN safe: Visitors using a VPN may provide incorrect geolocation results, but can fallback to using the manual region selection widget.
4. SEO friendly: Query/UTM parameters are retained in redirect ensuring campaign tracking. Routing logic is ignored if the website visitor is a Search Bot ensuring Search Engines index correctly.
No-code set up
1. Create a new configuration. Each group of websites requires its own group of routing rules.
2. Configure your routing rules. Install our code snippet.
3. Choose to have our specialists install the code snippet for you at no additional charge for a truly no-code experience.
How does it work?
GeoRouter works by loading a small widget on your website. This widget identifies the website visitors’ IP-based Geolocation and performs a redirect or suggests a pop-up accordingly.
GeoRouter can also load in a widget that allows website visitors to select their Country-Specific website.
Why use Web Doodle GeoRouter?
GeoRouter allows your website visitors to see the best website appropriate to their region.
If you’re offering different prices, different language, or are simply tailoring different websites to different regions, GeoRouter will help route your website visitors accordingly.
Submit your interest at https://www.webdoodle.com.au/georouter/?ref=georouter-wordpress-plugin and receive your GeoRouter namespace to use with this plugin.
Web Doodle Terms of Service: https://webdoodle.com.au/terms/?ref=georouter-wordpress-plugin
https://georouter.services.webdoodle.com.au/ serves the script to facilitate the service’s logic.
Feel free to submit any pull requests here: https://github.com/rsoury/georouter-wordpress-plugin
- Login to your WordPress Admin area
- Go to “Plugins > Add New” from the left-hand menu
- In the search box type “GeoRouter”
- From the search result you will see “GeoRouter” click on “Install Now” to install the plugin
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click “Proceed” to continue the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click “Activate Plugin” to activate it, or “Return to Plugin Installer” for further actions.
- Download the plugin zip file
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on “Plugins > Add New” from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the Settings page for WooCommerce and click the “GeoRouter” tab.
- Configure your “GeoRouter” settings. See below for details.
Configure the plugin
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left-hand menu, then click “GeoRouter” from the top tab menu.
- Enable/Disable – check the box to enable GeoRouter.
- Namespace – text input that accepts your GeoRouter namespace
- Location – determine whether you want to load the script before or before
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.