THIS VERSION SHOULD BE THE RELEASE CANDIDATE. TEST IN DEVELOPMENT SITES BEFORE USE.
Polylang allows you to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site.
With Polylang You write posts, pages, etc.
WPeMatico is a very easy to use autoblogging plugin.
your posts, pages, etc.
With WPeMatico Polylang you can send the automated publishing posts of each WPeMatico campaign to a different Polylang language to allow translate them later.
This translation could be done by Lingotek addon of Polylang or any other translation service manual or automated, but the matter is: you already has the post in your WordPress website with the right language to be translated.
- Adds a new Metabox in each campaign to set the final language of the published posts(types)
- You can assign any Polylang language to the posts of each campaign.
- The initial value of the selected option of the languages list is the Default language of the website.
- All the post terms and images will be assigned with the same language of the published post.
You can either install it automatically from the WordPress admin, or do it manually:
First activate and configure
Polylang on you site.
Using the Plugin Manager
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for
- Click Install
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Now you could see Languages Metabox inside WPeMatico Campaigns.
wpematico-polylangfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
No yet. Be the first in the support forums.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WPeMatico Polylang” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
1.1.0 – 21 Jul 2020
- Added set the language of the inserted post and also its terms.
- Added compatibility with WPeMatico Professional Addon.
- Fixes the saving of messages in the language assigned to the campaign when it is not the default.
- Corrects the deletion of categories when the selected language was not the default.
1.0.0 – 31 Mar 2020
- Initial plugin.