Once installed, it will be possible create a event in a section called “Agenda”. You will see a page like your seeing any post. But with this plugin, you will save information about start date, end date and about hours that start and ends. I hope I can make a integration with facebook later!
Thanks for Full Calendar for the great plugin!
You can check a full tutorial in the post http://blog.alexandremagno.net/en/2012/06/making-wordpress-events-with-wp-agenda/
Well, you can have a fully customizable template just adding a agenda.php file in the main template, and then just insert this markup to make it works:
Now you can access the calendar at http://yourwordpresspage/?agenda
You can create a menu widget with the above link to calendar, but you can use as you prefer.
This is the plugin features and that makes different of other ones around:
- Making a event manager of a wordpress way, the right way, using post-type to have fully customization.
- A rich UI for the calendar
- Easy event manager, with all the post features, as featured image
Checkout a great tutorial about the plugin instructions wp-agenda tutorial at my blog for the great plugin!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Another way is access the github page and make a download: http://github.com/alexanmtz/wp-agenda
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Just go to agenda main page and start to create events!
Once the event is created, you can acessing http://yoursite/?agenda for see the full calendar of events, or even http://yoursite/?post_type=agenda for see the events lists.
Checkout a great tutorial about the plugin instructions Full Calendar for the great plugin!
- What’s the different from others great Agenda Plugins out there?
Well, my motivation to write this plugin is to use the new post-type introduced at version 3.0. This way I could use the wordpress post system to handler events as posts, and this way be categorized and treated as posts. Another thing is that I was wishing some flexible with the layout, so you can use a agenda template in your theme and it will be loaded!.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WP Agenda” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Fixing post thumbnail support issue, now the thumb appear correctly in the tooltip.
- Fixing wrong date format, making show the wrong date at calendar page
- Testing wordpress download release versions
- Updating documentation and reviewing ajax actions
- first release. Rewriting the old wp-agenda from funarte website to a new post-type