SLEEK AND SPEED-UP TRANSACTIONS WITH A DIGITAL WALLET SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE. ADD OR REMOVE BALANCE IN BULK, SET TOP-UP SUBSCRIPTION, RESTRICT USERS, VIEW WALLET USERS’ WITHDRAWAL REQUESTS, AND DOWNLOAD USER WALLET TRANSACTION HISTORY.
Wallet System for WooCommerce is a digital wallet plugin. It helps you implement a digital wallet system on their WooCommerce store and lets customers buy your products & services with swift WooCommerce payments. It is one of the fastest WordPress Payment plugins.
Customers can add money to their WooCommerce wallet using the available payment methods on your store and see their wallet transactions list. The merchant can manage the customers’ e-wallets and change the wallet amount.
This WooCommerce payments plugin will significantly improve the payment & order processing speed. It shortens the average checkout duration as the customers can pay for items within seconds without entering their transaction details each time. In conclusion, wallet funds usage will better the overall user experience.
The WooCommerce Wallet increases the ease and security of the payment process. making it a must-have WooCommerce payment plugin for your online store.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE WOOCOMMERCE PAYMENTS PLUGINS
1. Adding Balance to Digital Wallet Account
Customers can add balance to their digital wallets using the available WooCommerce payment methods. During the top-up checkout process, you can make the form fields accessible for users. By default, they are hidden. Also, you can choose to make wallet recharge orders tax-free.
2. Negative Wallet Amount
The Wallet system for Woocommerce allows you to credit the negative amount in customers’ wallet. The negative amount will get debited once users recharge their wallet.
3. WooCommerce Wallet Recharge By Admin
As the admin, you can recharge or deduct customers’ wallet balances in bulk or individually and also mention details for every transaction you make. For example, a bulk top-up during Christmas to all WooCommerce Wallet users with the “festive gift” as the transaction detail.
4. Skip Payment Gateway for Cashback Reward
You can restrict the use of any WooCommerce payment gateway for giving wallet cashback rewards. Afterward, customers can avail of cashback rewards only by using the available payment gateway. By default, they receive cash back no matter what payment option they choose.
5. Use a Different Email Address for Wallet Notification
You can choose a separate email address to send email notifications to your WooCommerce Wallet users. By default, all emails regarding the wallet are sent via the WooCommerce email address.
6. Auto Order Complete
You can enable the auto-complete feature for orders placed with wallet payment. So, this WordPress payment plugin will speed up the order fulfillment process as the wallet-paid orders will be automatically marked “Complete”.
7. Selectively Bulk Edit Wallet Balance
You can credit and debit value into customers’ wallets selectively. From the user list, you can choose any number of users in bulk and edit their wallet balance as you need. Our WooCommerce payment plugin will enable you to nurture users as a part of your marketing campaign or penalize them for any suspicious behavior.
8. Refund Through Wallet or Payment Gateways
You can refund the value of purchased products & services directly into customers’ wallets. A full or partial refund can be made to their WooCommerce wallets. In case of a partial refund, you can send the remaining refund balance using your payment gateways.
9. Select Partial Payment Option
You can enable customers to use their WooCommerce wallet balance to pay for products in two different ways: Total Wallet Amount and Manual Wallet Amount. They can use the whole wallet balance while making a purchase. Or manually select to pay a partial payment of their choice.
10. Download Transaction History [Admin]
You can download the transaction history in a PDF file from the Wallet Transaction table with a single click. It will contain the following data: Name, Email, Role, Amount, Payment Method, Details, Transaction ID, and Date. It will contain the entire wallet’s WooCommerce payment history in a tabular format.
11. Automatic Wallet Subscriptions Top-up
You can create a daily or weekly top-up subscription plan to recharge customers’ wallets automatically. And customers are free to select the wallet subscription top-up amount. The user can’t do regular recharge when this wallet top-up subscription is enabled. Also, a new subscription will be created on every recharge in the middle of the subscription interval.
12. Wallet Recharge Orders
The Wallet Recharge Orders sub-menu is added to the WooCommerce section upon the wallet plugin activation. It contains the list of recharges or top-up orders made by your customers that you have to approve manually. You can filter this list by status.
13. Wallet Balance Withdrawal
Customers can file a withdrawal request to withdraw their wallet balance into their bank account or other payment applications. The merchant has the power to approve or reject these requests in the wallet Withdrawal tab, but they have to address each request individually. The request table will also show the username and profile link.
14. Email Notifications
The Merchant can allow customers to review email notifications on the wallet recharge, the WooCommerce customer credit, and the deduction of the wallet balance. Our WordPress payment plugin will keep your users updated about the current values of their wallets.
15. Flexible Payment Option
Customers can use their WooCommerce Wallets as a payment option if the wallet balance is higher than the total cart value. They can use it as a partial payment option when the wallet balance is lower than the total cart value.
16. Transaction History [User]
The customers’ wallet transaction history contains wallet recharge, debit, credit, transfer, and withdrawal entries. You can also see edits they’ve made to customers’ wallet accounts and the list of customers’ transactions.
17. Wallet Amount Transfer
The customers can transfer their wallet amount into other customers’ wallets. It will help the merchants increase user interaction on their WooCommerce store and result in an increase in the wallet user base.
18. Wallet Cashback Reward
The Wallet system for Woocommerce allows you to send Wallet cashback rewards to customers in their WooCommerce wallets. Even if the payment method used to purchase the product is other than the wallet plugin, customers will still receive cashback rewards. You can set the cashback type as percentage or fixed and offer it cart-wise or category-wise.
19. Credit Amount on Daily User Visit, Commenting, and Sign Up
Our digital wallet plugin allows you to implement a WooCommerce credit system. You can decide a daily login reward amount and enable your customers to earn wallet credit daily by simply logging in to their wallets.
You can also let them earn wallet credit for submitting product reviews. For this feature, you can set the limit on how many comments a user can have per post, credit amount, and customize comment label text.
Lastly, allow your users to receive wallet credit upon signing up for the wallet system. Set the signup reward amount and description that is shown to the users on signup.
WORDPRESS WALLET PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
LIVE DEMO OF WOOCOMMERCE WALLET SYSTEM PLUGIN
WITH THE WALLET FOR WOOCOMMERCE YOU CAN:
- Transfer Vendors’ commissions directly into their wallets.
- Show checkout fields to users during the top-up process.
- Show the wallet transaction date & time details in your selected time zone.
- Items bought via the WooCommerce wallet will be automatically marked complete.
- You can change your email address to send wallet notifications to users.
- Restrict WooCommerce payment gateways for availing cashback rewards.
- Use the [wps-wallet-amount] shortcode to display the wallet amount anywhere you like.
- Wallet subscription to automate regular recharge.
- Selectively edit (credit or debit) the Digital wallet balance of specific users in bulk.
- You can refund the full purchase value to users’ wallets. Or you can refund partially into their wallet or manually through the payment gateways.
- Users can redeem WooCommerce gift cards to top-up their wallets.
- The merchant can see all users’ transaction history (filtered by users) and download it in a PDF file.
- Use the shortcode [wps-wallet] to display the user’s wallet on any page.
- Customers can see their wallet transactions (credit/debit) and transfer their wallet money to other users.
- Merchants can add transaction details while editing the wallet balance of users in bulk or individually and underline the purpose of credit or debit.
- The admin can restrict any particular wallet user from using the Add Balance, Wallet Transfer, and Wallet Withdrawal Request features at once.
- Allow customers to earn wallet credit on daily login, signup, and submitting reviews on your product pages.
- If the WooCommerce wallet amount exceeds the order total, it will work as a payment option and show in the payment method selection.
- If the WooCommerce wallet amount is less than the order total, customers can use it to pay a total or partial amount to buy products.
- Implement a digital wallet cashback system cart-wise and category-wise and send all cashback rewards into users’ wallets.
- Both debtor and creditor email IDs are shown in the transactions table to customers.
WOOCOMMERCE WALLET PLUGIN COMPATIBILITIES
Compatibility with Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce
The Wallet System for WooCommerce is compatible with Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce and Gift Cards for WooCommerce Pro Plugin. As a result, your users can redeem their gift cards to recharge their wallets. The entire gift coupon value will be transferred to the WooCommerce wallet.
Compatibility with Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
You can change the currency of the wallet due to its compatibility with the Multi-Currency Switcher for Wallet for WooCommerce plugin. You can select any of the five currency types available, and transactions will happen in your chosen currency.
Compatibility with Subscriptions for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Wallet is compatible with Subscriptions for WooCommerce and Subscriptions for WooCommerce Pro plugin. Customers can use the Wallet partial payment feature to buy and renew subscription products & services. They can set a subscription renewal amount as a fixed or percentage value to renew the subscription orders.
Compatibility With WooCommerce HPOS
The WooCommerce Wallet is Compatible with WooCommerce High Performance Order Storage (HPOS) which is a solid database structure that allows you to store order data in custom order tables to ensure the smooth workflow of your WooCommerce store.
Compatibility with Multi-Vendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Wallet is compatible with the Multi Vendor Marketplace Solution for the WooCommerce plugin. You can select a wallet as a WooCommerce payment method for your vendors to receive the sales commission. The commission will be created automatically to vendors’ wallets irrespective of the payment methods used by customers.
Compatibility with RMA for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Wallet System plugin is compatible with RMA Return Refund & Exchange For WooCommerce Pro. In this compatibility, the users can request the refund amount to be transferred directly to their wallets.
The Wallet for WooCommerce plugin is compatible with the latest version of the WPML plugin and supports WordPress multisite network.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WOOCOMMERCE WALLET SYSTEM OFFERS
- Customization of the feature restriction message.
- Display cashback restriction messages on the use of skipped payment gateways.
- Merchants can limit the minimum/maximum value customers add to their Wallets.
- Display the QR code as well by using the [wps-wallet] shortcode.
- Receive email alerts on wallet withdrawal requests.
- Allows users to select between regular and subscription top-up methods.
- Create wallet coupons and allow users to redeem those coupons to top up their wallets.
- Merchants can download the transaction list in an Excel or CSV file.
- Restrict WooCommerce wallet users from using any wallet feature individually and apply the same restrictions globally.
- Customers can generate QR codes for their wallet account to receive payment from other wallet users.
- Merchants can use a widget to show customers their wallet amount upon login.
- Customers can send Invitations to their friends to join the Wallet System.
- Supports the Elementor page builder.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF THE WORDPRESS WALLET PLUGIN
WooCommerce Wallet plugin adds digital wallets to online stores. Customers can use their wallet balance to purchase your products & services.
Note: Get Wallet System for WooCommerce Pro
SEE WHAT BILIONERBIT IS SAYING ABOUT WORDPRESS WALLET PLUGIN
We implemented the Wallet System for WooCommerce Pro plugin, which resulted in a steady influx of new users within a short period of time. The plugin’s seamless functionality and enhanced user experience immediately resulted in increased engagement, improved customer satisfaction, and streamlined payment processes. These immediate benefits contributed to BilionerBit’s success in the competitive cryptocurrency market. See WooCommerce Wallet Case Study
DOCUMENTATION OF PREMIUM VERSION
If our documentation doesn’t contain the solution to your problem, you can visit the WP Swings Forums Community
Create and Revamp your eCommerce store with WooCommerce Services
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Wallet System For WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type “Wallet System for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Wallet System for WooCommerce and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Where can I view the list of all Wallet transactions?
Follow these steps to see the Wallet transaction list:
From the Admin menu, go to WP Swings > Wallet System.
Navigate to the Wallet Transactions tab. There you can view the transaction list.
Can I integrate the Wallet System for WooCommerce with local payment gateways?
We provide integration with popular local payment gateways. But if you want integration with a specific payment gateway, please contact us.
Can we recharge the wallet from the front end or without an admin dashboard?
Yes, we can recharge the wallet from the front end for this, please go to the my-account page >> wallet >> add balance.
Can we refund the order on the digital wallet plugin?
Yes, the admin can refund the order on the plugin wallet. For this we have provided a setting name as a refund to the wallet, please enable this setting from the general tab.
Can the admin update the wallet amount of all the users at once?
Yes, for this we have provided a functionality through which the admin can add the (credit/debit)wallet of all users at once.
Can we update the wallet amount of users individually?
Yes, the admin can update the wallet amount individually. For this please go to the plugin setting >> wallet(Here all the users are listed you can change it accordingly).
Can the admin check all the wallet transactions of their users?
Yes, the admin can check all the transactions of their users, for this go to the plugin setting >> wallet transaction >> from here admin can check all the transactions.
Yes, for this please go to the my-account page >> wallet >> click on transfer, and then from here, they can transfer the amount to the other person.
Is there any shortcode for the Wallet system for WooCommerce?
Yes, Admin can shortcode wps-wallet for using all the functionalities of the Wallet System for WooCommerce.
Does the WooCommerce digital wallet plugin Support WordPress Multisite networks?
Yes, the Wallet plugin supports WordPress Multisite Network
My question is not listed?
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Wallet System for WooCommerce – Digital Wallet, Cashback Rewards, Recharge User Wallets, View Transaction History” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
“Wallet System for WooCommerce – Digital Wallet, Cashback Rewards, Recharge User Wallets, View Transaction History” is vertaald in 11 talen. Dank voor de vertalers voor hun bijdragen.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
2.5.2 – Released on 26 September 2023
- Fix: Bug fix in case of debit amount from particular user.
2.5.1 – Released on 22 September 2023
- New: Latest WP[6.3.1] and WC[8.1.1] Update
- Fix: Mail bug fixes
2.5.0 – Released on 20 September 2023
- New: Negative wallet amount support
- New: HPOS Compatibility
- New: Latest WP[6.3.1] and WC[8.0.3] Update
2.4.0 – Released on 07 August 2023
- Fix: Issue fixed in Partial payment when admin deduct amount while placing order.
- Fix: Fixed error while adding balance manually from the wallet table.
- Fix: Fixed Notification Error when admin deducts more than the existent value from wallet table.
- New: Latest WP [6.3] and WC [8.0.0] update.
2.3.9 – Released on 13 July 2023
- Fix: Partial Payment issue fixed
2.3.8 – Released on 07 July 2023
- Fix: Wallet Add Balance issue related to section display.
2.3.7 – Released on 06 July 2023
- New: CSV file upload button added
- New: Compatible with latest WP[6.2.2] and WC[7.8.2]
2.3.6 – Released on 14 June 2023
- New: Make rechargeable product tax free
- Fix: Resolved translation issue for partial payment
- Fix: Refund issue resolved
- New: Latest WP [6.2.2] and WC [7.8.0] update
2.3.5 – Released on 19 April 2023
- New: Compatibility with multi vendors.
- New: Add hide or show button for checkout field.
- New: Video icon in plugin settings page
2.3.4 – Released on 16 March 2023
- New: UI/UX update
- New: Latest WP [6.1.1] and WC [7.5.0] update.
- Fix: Bug fix in case of import wallet
2.3.3 – Released on 2 March 2023
- New: Bug fix in case of mails.
- New: Transaction table display issue in case of the user transaction.
- New: Latest WP [6.1.1] and WC [7.4.1] update.
2.3.2 – Released on 28 February 2023
- New: We will allow the admin to skip a particular gateway for Wallet cashback.
- New: Allow admin to send wallet mail through different mail IDs.
- New: Wallet shortcode to show currency user wallet amount.
- New: Auto-complete order Status through wallet payment gateway
2.3.1 – Released on 30 January 2023
- New: Full refund to the wallet or partial payment refund to the wallet
- New: Compatible with Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce
- New: Compatible with Gift Cards for WooCommerce Pro
- Fix: Reduced load time for wallet user table
2.3.0 – Released on 22 December 2022
- New: Bulk edit through checkbox to credit or debit amount
- New: Latest WP and WC compatibility
2.2.10 – Released on 14 November 2022
- New: Latest WP and WC update.
- Fix: CSS issue fix for the wallet in my account section.
- Fix: Addition of new script to enable clicking on the option of wallet in case of CSS failure.
2.2.9 – Released on 8 November 2022
- Fix: Issue fixed with the multi-currency plugin.
- Fix: Bug fix in for wallet recharge order [WooCommerce Analytics report]
- New: WP and WC latest update.
- New: Admin can enable/disable wallet partial payment.
- New: Mention a wallet shortcode in general settings.
2.2.8 – Released on 16 Sep 2022
- New: Compatible with WooCommerce currency switcher plugin.
- New: Download transaction details in pdf form.
- New: Compatible with the latest WP and WC.
2.2.7 – Released on 23 Aug 2022
- New: Addition of transaction detail in wallet individual edit section.
- New: Filter wallet recharge order by status.
- Fix: Bug Fixes.
2.2.6 – Released on 05 Aug 2022
- New: Minor Bug Issues Fixes.
2.2.5 – Released on 28 July 2022
- New: Wallet Auto Top up with(Day and Week)
- New: Withdrawal Request showing user name with a link instead of the user ID.
2.2.4 – Released on 09 June 2022
- New: Bug Fixes.
2.2.3 – Released on 25 May 2022
- New: Credit amount on new user registration.
2.2.2 – Released on 11 May 2022
- New: Credit Amount On User Daily Visit.
- New: Credit Amount On review.
- New: Minor Bug Fixes.
- New: Compatible with the latest WP and WC.
2.2.1 – Released on 8 April 2022
- New: Wallet Cashback Feature
- New: User Wallet Restriction
- New: Compatible with the latest WP and WC
2.2.0 – Released on 16 March 2022
- New: Minor Bug Fixes
2.1.4 – Released on 14 March 2022
- New: Some substantial changes across different areas of the plugin.
- New: Minor Bug Fixes
- New: Compatible with the latest WP and WC
2.1.3 – Released on 3 February 2022
- New: Change author from MakeWebBetter to WP Swings
- New: Notice display of current version for WP Swings.
- New: Minor Bug fixes
- New: Compatible with the latest WP and WC
2.1.2 – Released on 29 November 2021
- New: Partial Payment Option
- New: Updated all transaction table
- Fix: Minor Fixes.
2.1.1 – Released on 2 November 2021
- New: Supports Multi Vendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce
- Fix: Minor Fixes.
2.1.0 – Released on 23 September 2021
- New: Shortcode wps-wallet which will display the user wallet on a page
- New: Support WordPress Multisite Network
- New: Compatible with our Subscriptions For WooCommerce plugin.
- New: Compatible with the WPML plugin
2.0.4 – Released on 2 August 2021
- Fix: the warning comes when adding wallet recharge to the cart.
- New: Added a function for the WooCommerce POS plugin regarding debiting the wallet amount.
2.0.3 – Released on 22 June 2021
- Fix: Minor Fixes.
2.0.2 – Released on 15 June 2021
- Fix: Wallet payment gateway error
2.0.1 – Released on 27 May 2021
- Fix: Minor Bug and Issues Fixes.
2.0.0 – Released on 20 May 2021
- New: Customers can pay using their wallet as a discount if the wallet amount is less than the actual order amount,
- New: Customers can transfer wallet amounts to another user.
- New: Merchants can set email notifications to users on their wallet updates (credit/debit)
- New: Merchants can add/subtract a certain amount on all users at one click (Bulk operations)
- New: Merchants can update the wallet of all users at once using a CSV file (wallet import)
- New: Merchants can allow refunds of orders to the wallet.
- New: Customers can file a request to withdraw the amount from their wallets and transfer it into their bank accounts or other payment apps.
- New: Have REST API to access and manage wallets
- Fix: Minor Bug and Issues Fixes.
- Eerste versie