Vik Booking for WordPress
The famous Booking Engine and PMS online software for accommodations is now available also for WordPress as a Native Plugin!
If you are looking for a reliable reservation system for a Hotel, B&B, Villa, Apartments, Hostel or any similar accommodation, then you have found the right plugin. In fact, Vik Booking is a PCI-DSS Compliant Hotel Booking Engine used by thousands of properties every day.
Vik Booking was born in 2010 for a different web-software (CMS) than WordPress, and that’s how it became famous. The same powerful framework is now at the service of all webmasters, designers and web-agencies that work with WordPress. It’s definitely the hotel reservation plugin that you, or your client, were looking for.
This is the free version of the plugin, but you can upgrade to the Pro version at any time from your wp-admin section. Experience the power of a true and internal Booking Engine that competes with the best ones of the world!
Visit VikWP.com for more details.
Some of the unique features
- Custom Rate Plans (Refundable, Flexible, Non Refundable rates)
- Rooms, Room Types and Sub-Units management functions
- Availability Calendars and Occupancy Overview
- Bookings Management made right
- Feature-rich Back-end section
- Front-end customizable booking process
- 8 different Views for the front-end (8 Types of Shortcode for your pages)
- Compliant with any Pricing Model: Per Occupancy, Per Day, By LOS etc..
- Housekeeping features with Tableaux, festivities and room-day notes
- Permissions/ACL Management functions for the various WP Users Roles
- Multi-language support with built-in translation functions
- Channel Manager compatible. We are a Certified Channel Manager Provider
Some of Pro version features
- Seasonal Rates and Rates Calendar with 1-click modification
- Booking Restrictions: Min, Max LOS, CTA/CTD, Forced Arrival/Departure days
- Custom Payment Gateways (over 60 available on VikWP.com)
- SMS Gateways for automated notifications
- Custom Cron Jobs Scheduling for automated tasks (reminders, invoices)
- Customers Management functions, sales channels and commissions
- Graphs and Statistics
- Custom Options, Extra Services, Extra Fees
- Add, Remove or Switch rooms from existing bookings
- PMS Reports with extendable Framework
- Registration functions: check-in, check-out, no-show
- Pretty much anything a hotelier needs
Interested in, curious about the Pro version?
You should take a look with your own eyes at the demo website to see what you can do with Vik Booking. Do not stop at the front-end though, make sure to visit the wp-admin section too.
Deze plugin voorziet 1 blok.
- VikBooking Hotel Booking Engine & PMS
Installation through the WordPress Plugins Browser
- Search for “Vik Booking” in the Add Plugin section of your website back-end
- Install the Plugin by clicking on the apposite button
- Activate the Plugin by using the apposite activation button
- A link to access and configure Vik Booking will be visible in the left-menu
- Enjoy it
Alternative Installation Method
You can only install the free version of Vik Booking, not the Pro version. If for some reasons the WordPress Repository installation won’t work, you can contact us to receive the zip installer file and upload it via FTP onto your server.
- Download the installer zip file from VikWP.com
- Unzip the archive on your computer’s local drive
- Upload via FTP the unzipped folder vikbooking onto your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Log in to your wp-admin section and activate the plugin
Is upgrading to Pro mandatory?
No, not at all. However, it took our company 8 years to build the Pro version and we are willing to spend a lot more years of work on this software. We encourage you to evaluate the free version first, and then upgrade to Pro to unlock its potential.
Why some functions are not available in the free version?
We are a software development company listed as a certified Channel Manager Provider by the major OTAs of the world. We work to deliver a full software solution for CMS and Web Software like WordPress as a valid alternative to the same proprietary systems. We make money by selling licenses of the Pro version.
Is it worth upgrading to Pro?
Vik Booking is not a one-page plugin. You can build websites worth a lot of money with this plugin. You don’t need anything else to deliver a complete website, if not a Theme and some experience with WordPress.
Can I build a portal of multiple properties/apartments?
No, you can’t! Vik Booking was designed specifically for single properties, or multiple properties managed by the same company. Basically, you cannot build a portal with multiple vendors where certain users should access and manage only their rooms and reservations. Vik Booking is a true booking engine for Hotels, B&Bs, Apartments, Villas and Hostels. It should be installed on the website of the accommodation. Even though permissions for receptionists and managers can be set up, the logic of the software remains single-vendor.
If you are looking for a solution for a real-estate agency (for example) that manages multiple properties on its own, then it’s still fine as long as you don’t need specific users/owners to see or manage their own data because this is not supported.
Can I use Vik Booking with my preferred Theme?
Yes, of course. You are free to install Vik Booking on your website with your own Theme. The plugin will adjust to it thanks to its own CSS framework. It is also possible to work on a custom CSS file to adjust some layouts.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“VikBooking Hotel Booking Engine & PMS” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Release date – 2nd November 2021
- Minor fix for editors.
For further details about older versions, please refer to the changelog.md file of the plugin.