The ultimate email list building plugin for WordPress. Capture new subscribers. Reward subscribers with a custom download upon opt-in. Build unlimited lists. Import and export subscribers easily with .csv files. Export to MailChimp using .csv files!
Some of the awesome features include:
- Create unlimited email lists
- Capture subscribers with custom forms using a Shortcode
- Double opt-in for confirming subscriptions
- User unsubscribe feature with a subscriptions manager
- Reward subscribers with an exclusive download when they opt-in
- Easily export subscribers to a CSV
- Export to MailChimp using the Snappy List Builder export file
- Easily import subscribers from a CSV
- Automatically email subscribers when they sign up and opt-in
Learn how to build this plugin!
This plugin is the result of what you’ll learn in The Ultimate WordPress Plugin Course: An online video course to teach you how to become a WordPress plugin developer today. Head over to www.wordpressplugincourse.com to learn more!
- Unzip the plugin file
- Upload the folder
snappy-list-builderand it’s contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the
List Builderplugin menu to create a new
- Copy the Shortcode (ex.
[slb_form id="123"]) next to your new list and embed it anywhere in your website.
- You’ll also need to create 3 new pages in your WordPress website (see steps 7-9)
- A page where subscribers will confirm their subscriptions. Include the shortcode
[slb_confirm_subscription]on this page
- A page where subscribers will manage subscriptions. Include the shortcode
[slb_manage_subscriptions]on this page
- A page where subscribers will retrieve their list rewards. Include the shortcode
[slb_download_reward]on this page
Plugin Optionsin the
List Builderplugin menu and update the
Manage Subscriptions Page,
Opt-In Page, and
Download Reward Pageto point to the appropriate pages you created in step 6
- Happy list building!
- Can I learn how to build a WordPress plugin like this?
Yes! Visit www.wordpressplugincourse.com to learn more.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Snappy List Builder” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Snappy List Builder” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Compatibility improvements for WordPress 5.4
- Plugin now plays well with sites setup in a subdirectory
- Updated ACF to latest version: 5.8.9
- Updated ACF to latest version: 5.8.7
- Fixed issue with missing ACF files
- Updated ACF to latest version: 5.7.7
- Fixed issue where reward download function was throwing a ‘no object’ error
- Fixed issue causing internal server error when deleting plugin
- Updated tested versions to include WordPress 4.9.2
- Added better compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Fixed issue where subscriber name appeared funny in list view in 4.3
- Updated plugin description and install instructions
- Added new plugin screenshots
- Updated tested versions to include WordPress 4.3
- Improved security