Areas of the page where you can insert code:
- Header (between ‘head’ tags)
- Footer (bottom of the page)
- Before page content (before main WP loop)
- After page content (after main WP loop)
- Before post content
- After post excerpt (after ‘more’ tag)
- After post content
- Manual. Place function, which displays code, directly in your theme file(s)
Widget. Allows you to create custom widgets
Shortcode. Allows you to create custom shortcodes. Since version 2.3.0 added ability to insert shortcodes in comments
- Insert on pages – here you can select pages where you code CAN BE shown.
- Exclude pages – pages where you code CAN NOT be shown.
- Hide from user – allows to hide code from specified user groups/roles.
Custom taxonomypages are available since version 2.0.0.
Custom Post Typepages – version 2.0.0
Post formats– version 2.1.0.
Custom Post Type Archivepages – version 2.2.0
- Priority number – determines display order of the Inserts placed in the same location.
- Align – allows you to set horizontal align for inserted code. Useful for aligning Google AdSense blocks.
- Check minimal system requirements: WordPress 3.1, PHP 5.5
- Follow standard WordPress plugin installation procedure
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Code Insert Manager (Q2W3 Inc Manager)” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
wp_block post type to restricted post types
- Fixed error in display_inc() function
- Updated plugin core, fixed most php warnings and notices
- Added support of PHP7
- Added standard plugin uninstall script
- Added feature to make head and footer inserts from the post editor
- Removed option to use [include] shortcode in comments
- Disabled PHP eval by default! To enable PHP eval add
define('Q2W3_PHP_EVAL', true);in wp_config.php. Use with caution! In multiuser or multisite enviroments you can grant PHP exec rights for non admin users!!!
- ZeroClipboard updated to version 1.1.7. This version fixes vulnerability described here.
- Added ability to insert shortcodes in comments. Option must be enabled in Code Insert Manager -> Settings page
- Added support for Custom Post Type Archive pages
- Fixed small bug with Opera multiple select
- Added Italian translation
- Fixed conflict with Find and replace plugin
- Added German translation
Post Formatsare now available for page filters
- To admin page added search form and capability to filter table by status (Active/Disabled)
- Plugin renamed to
Code Insert Manager
- Added support for
custom post types(support for each post type must be enabled on plugin settings page)
- Added support for
custom taxonomies(support for each taxonomy must be enabled on plugin settings page)
- Added new insert location –
After post excerpt
Hide from adminoption is upgraded to
Hide from user. Now you can specify any user group, not only Administrator. Plus there is one virtual user group – visitor (for not logged in users).
- Admin menu entry moved to top level.
- Added French translation.
- Added new insert location – shortcode.
- Fixed php evaluation error in Manual include mode.
- Plugin was successfully tested in WordPress 3.0
- Improved page detection on themes with modified loop.
- Fixed high memory usage on blogs with large number of posts/categories (more than 1000).
- Fixed broken links when WordPress installed in subdirectory.
- Now the plugin is WordPress MU compatible (requires WP MU 2.8.1 or higher).
- New. PHP code insertions now supported.
- New. Align option added.
- Fixed ‘Create New’ button malfunction in Opera and Firefox.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PROTECTEDin some environments.
- First public release.