The Pretty File Links plugin adds an extra option to the media uploader to make links inserted into the content look a lot more attractive. It can also be used as a straight shortcode, and can easily be extended with additional styles just by dropping the css files in to the plugin directory. You can see examples of Pretty File Links at www.SmartRedFox.com.
- Upload a file to a post/page.
- Before clicking insert into post choose the “Make pretty link option”.
- Click insert into post or page.
Copy and past the shortcode directly into your page – [prettyfilelink src=”http://www.smartredfox.com” type=”pdf” newwindow=”false”]The link text[/prettyfilelink]
- Upload the PrettyFileLinks folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin styles by going to the Pretty File Links option under settings in your admin menu.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Pretty file links” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Initial release
- Added screenshots
- Added more Mime types so more files can be styled.
- Changed margins on styles so that space is added below the links (except inline).
- Fixed front end styles to work in Internet Explorer 7, 8, and 9 (Bug)
- Added new style – Split button.
- Added link to purchase additional style pack.
- Now reads custom css files from a folder in your theme directory (stops style files getting wiped after upgrade).
- Fixed bug stopping users from picking styles in the admin.
- Added option to make links open in new window.
- Added two new file types – mp3 and video.
- Added file size to listed items – with option to turn off in settings.
- Changed to single text box for new media uploader.
- Added xslx, pptx, doc, and rar support.
- Changed incorrectly labelled option Open in new window to Show file size.