Database Cleanup plugin scans the database and shows the tables beyond of core WordPress installation. Some WordPress plugins create and use its own database tables.
Those tables are left in your database after plugin deactivation and deletion often.
With the help of this plugin you can check your database and discover if it is clean or not.
Extra columns added to the core WordPress tables could be shown also.
To read more about ‘Plugins Garbage Collector’ visit this link at shinephp.com
You can find more information about “Plugins Garbage Collector” plugin at this page
I am ready to answer on your questions about this plugin usage. Use plugin page comments or site contact form for that please.
- Deactivate plugin if you have the previous version installed.
- Extract “plugins-garbage-collector.x.x.x.zip” archive content to the “/wp-content/plugins/plugins-garbage-collector” directory.
- Activate “Plugins Garbage Collector” plugin via ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin menu.
- Go to the “Tools”-“Plugins Garbage Collector” menu item and scan your WordPress database if it has some forgotten tables from old plugins.
Comming soon. Just ask it. I will search the answer.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Plugins Garbage Collector (Database Cleanup)” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Update: “Known plugins” JSON data files were moved from Amazon Web Services S3 to Yandex Cloud Object Storage.
- Update: “Delete Tables” button label was replaced with “Delete Selected Tables”.
- Update: Additional confirmation request was added before database tables deletion. It contains the list of tables selected for deletion.
Read changelog.txt for the full list of changes.