The plugin named “Peer Publish“ is used to copy a posts to any number of target website(s). The posts of the master website and the target website are identical. Master website is the website where the plugin will be installed and target website where blog posts needs to be pushed. Target website should be configured in settings page of plugin, with WordPress user name and password. Password is generated by following URL. For example:- https://www.example.com/wp-admin/authorize-application.php
The Plugin’s functionality is described below.
After activating the plugin:-
- If your wordpress version is above 5.6, open following URL on your website that is, https://www.example.com/wp-admin/authorize-application.php
- Enter “New Application Password Name” in field.
- Then, Click on “Yes, I approve of this connection” button.
- Your New password is generated.
- That you can copy and add on master website to transfer posts.
To whatever website where you to want to export the posts. Please do the followings :-
i. Please install The Application Passwords plugin on the website & Activate it.
ii. Go to “Your Profile” section, and create application password
iii. Enter the “Username” and “Password” and website link in these fields
Features of plugin
Easy configuration of target websites:-
Admin can configure multiple number of websites in the Settings section by using Website URL, admin URL, Username and Password.
User friendly assignment of post(s) to target website:-
Show the target websites as check boxes in right panel on each post, so that individual blog post can be moved to particular website by clicking export button.
Transfer of media:-
It will copy the current post to the selected targeted websites along with images in posts.
Post Link changes automatically:-
Link does not refer to the master page but to the target page, when blog post transfered from master to target website.<h3>Reporting</h3>For Support or submit issues, Please email on email@example.com
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Peer Publish” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.