Simple and easy to setup Coming soon, Under Construction and Maintenance page plugin will help you in creating amazing and animated Coming soon pages with all the needed features.
Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode plugin features responsive design and will adapt to any device. You can setup background slider with overlay pattern and opacity. Easily alter animated text on the coming soon page and use the built in count down timer, subscription form and more.
You can activate or deactivate any section of the page, select Google Fonts and have all like premium features for FREE.
- Responsive and modern coming soon page design
- All section editable from plugin options panel
- Countdown timer
- Animated coming soon text messages
- Background slider with pattern overlay and opacity
- 16 Background slider animations to choose from
- Solid color background mode
- Option to turn on/off any section
- Live Preview (you can preview your Coming soon page without the need to log out or use another browser)
- 300+ Google fonts
- Font icons included
- Built it Subscription form
- Option to add MailChimp or any other Sign-up form to the coming soon page
- Coming soon admin bar notification
- Translation options included
Nifty Coming soon plugin will help you to quickly launch Maintenance mode for the website as its offer the option to activate it and continue to work on your website while the guests are redirected to Under construction / Coming soon or Maintenance page.
The plugin should work with any WordPress theme and the installation and setup are really straight forward.
NEED MORE THEMES?
Check out our premium plugin with over 250 themes! It’ll also get you access to over a million free images.
PROPOSE NEW FEATURES
If you have an idea how to make this plugin even better or you need some specific feature that could also benefit the rest of the plugin users and the community, feel free to reach out.
Feel free to ask for help and don’t forget to rate our Coming Soon plugin with 5 stars if you feel like its the real thing. 🙂
You can install this plugin in two way. The manual way:
Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly by uploading it in .zip format.
Then just navigate to WordPress admin -> Plugins and activate it.
Once the plugin is activated navigate to WordPress admin -> Nifty Options and configure the plugin settings.
You can also Plugin can be also installed from your WordPress back-end. Just navigate to WordPress admin -> Plugins -> Add new. Here just enter the words Nifty Coming soon inside the search field and wait for the results.
The plugin should be listed here and you can easily install and activate it.
NOTE: Once you activate the plugin, logged in users will NOT see you’re Coming soon page as they can work on the website while the visitors/guest are redirected to Coming soon page.
Here are some of the questions asked in the past.
1.) I have installed the plugin but I can’t see my Coming soon page?
As from the update of 1.0.9, the plugin offers the way to Live Preview you’re Coming soon page so that you don’t have to check it out in the other browser or to log out just to see if everything is setup the way you want.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Page” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- minor update
- fixes for WP v5.6
- minor update
- security fixes
- bug fixes
- NotificationX integration
- bug fix with notification – we apologize 🙁
- bug fixes
- removed weForms
- 25% discount on all themes
- OptionTree security fix
- 20k installs hit on 2018/12/18 with 101,500 downloads
- minor fixes and updates
- minor vulnerability removed
- few bugs fixed
- new: weForms integration – create any kind of form you need on the coming soon page
- 10k installs & 80.2k downloads
- fixed: hiding contact and social icons section
- fixed: a lot of minor stuff, mainly optimizations
- new: countdown timer color picker x2
- new: Vimeo social icon
- 10k installs & 54.5k downloads
- a lot of minor bug fixes
- new: support for W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, Endurance Page Cache, SiteGround SuperCacher, WP Fastest Cache and Swift Performance Cache
- new: page meta description & page meta title
- new: transparent pattern overlay aka disable overlay
- new: support for custom login URLs like /login/
- new: alert() for successful newsletter signup
- update: max 4 images in slider
- 9k installs & 34.5k downloads
- a lot of minor fixes
- started advertising PRO themes
- fixed countdown clock
- fixed subscribe form
- unused social icons can now be hidden
- WebFactory took over development
- 5k installs & 22k downloads
- minor cleanup
- Maintenance update
- Fixed missing hex color field in color picker tool
- Fixed small admin menu issue with focus state on Chrome
- Fixed small typo related to transition time
- Small enhancements
- Fixed timing issue with Vegas slider
- Added option to define transition effects time
- Vegas Background slider updated to the latest version
- New background animations and options
- Fixed bug with content slider and social links being disabled
- Resolved issue with WP Total cache on specific nginx configurations
- Redirect method restructured
- Mobile user experience optimization
- Small enhancements and code optimization
- Fixed small bug with URL of Coming soon notice on the Frontpage Admin bar
- Editor, Author and Contributer roles can now access the website while the Cooming soon mode is active
- You can now preview your Coming soon page from the admin menu using the “Live Preview” button in the header.
- Added Pinterest and Instagram icons
- Other small enhancements
- Added the option to disable Logo and display Site title or remove both
- Added option for setting up font for Site title option
- New background slider demo images. Curtesy of Mia Baker, Sabri Tuzcu
- Small enhancements and tweaks
- Added option for embedding MailChimp or any custom Sign-up form to be used instead of the plugin built it subscription form.
- Small styling enhancements
- Additional CSS field added back
- Fixed language bug reported by user
- Small enhancements
- Add option for disabling text animation
- Small enhancements
- Fixed issues with email address that is used for receiving subscription form data
- small adjustments
- Fixed small issues with the logo path
- Added translation translation for countdown elements
- Optimized plugin code
- Fixed Jquery loading specific issues.
- Added new settings
- Fixed some small styling issues.
- First release.