It replaces all WP Core assets with versions hosted on jsDelivr.
The following conditions need to be met that plugins assets will be served from jsDeliver:
- The plugin needs to be hosted on wp.org. Commercial plugins and plugins from elsewhere will not work because jsDelivr mirrors the wp.org plugin dir and nothing else.
- The asset src URL most have
/plugins/plugin-slug/in them and end with
.css(excluding cash busting
- It needs to have its current version published as a tag on the wp.org plugins SVN. Some plugins may only push to /trunk/ (like my own at the time of writing) or do not have their latest version published as tags.
Donations are really appreciated
It took me a lot of time to come up with this plugin and I had many iterations over various different approaches how to do this until I came up with this working solution that also does not need much code. I know the official plugin was abandoned years ago and I looked at complicated bloated code and did not even feel like learning what its doing and never looked at it again and started from scratch. Please donate here.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“NGT jsDelivr CDN” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Run only once per page-load, better function names and some useful comments.
- Coding standards, some minor things.
- Fix: Force the recheck of file hashes when WP gets updated to not end up with core assets.