WordPress Missed Scheduled Posts Publisher
Checks to see if any scheduled posts have been missed. If so, it publishes them. Choose run time and forget it.
This plugin provides a reliable way of scheduling posts on low-traffic sites where the standard method isn’t always accurate due to low visitor numbers and / or high update frequency.
The default WordPress method of scheduling posts is to check if something’s waiting to be published each time a visitor comes to the site, but if enough time has passed between visitors then items in the queue can get ‘stale’ and are flagged as ‘missed schedule’ instead of being published.
Do you have a web site or blog with a small number of daily visitors?
This plugin provides a simple and effective way of scheduling post updates when the standard WordPress mechanism isn’t enough.
It’s very simple to use, doesn’t impact bandwidth or analytics.
- Go to Plugins, Add New, Upload Plugin.
- Upload the ZIP file.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go Missed Schedule menu and choose run time.
How often does it check missed posts?
Choose run time on missed schedule menu.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Missed Schedule Post Publisher” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Missed Schedule Post Publisher” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Add Settings shortcut to plugins page
- Added donate link
- Fully compatible with PHP 5.6 and above. Tested up to: PHP 8.2
- Few minor improvements
- Bug Fixed. (Undefined Index Warning)
- Removed from Toolbar Menu
- Menu moved under the setting
- Initial release