This lightweight plugin is ideal for solo admins and for admin groups.
* Adds an authorization code field as the third field in your login form for better security.
* Access is denied when the login code field is invalid or empty.
* Users must know the login code to login to the website.
* When the code is updated or disabled, the website administator receives an email to confirm the code or disabling of the Login Code.
* To disable this feature, the admin can leave the login code field blank on the settings page.
- Download and Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings -> MC Login Code.
- Or, Find the Settings link under the name in the admin plugins list.
- Type in your login code and save it. The third field is now active on your login form.
When do I need to use the login code?
Whenever anyone logs in to the website, they need to use their username and password as before, and also use this login code to gain access.
How do I set the code?
After to activate this plugin, go to Tools > MC Login Code and enter your desired code, 4 to 20 characters.
Do I need to set the code for every user?
No. there is one code for the website. Everyone who signs in must use that code.
What if I forget my login code?
Use a program like FileZilla or access the File Manager through your host’s CPanel.
Delete the “mc-login-code” folder from your plugins folder.
Log back in as admin. (There will now be no third field.) Reinstall the plugin.
What’s the purpose of this again?
Any bot that tries to guess username and password to get into your site will fail.
Even if they have the right username and password, they won’t have a login code.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“MC Login Code” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- 2.3.2 Code updated for compatibilty with PHP 7.4
- 2.3 Initial Release to WordPress