Easily Insert Header and Footer Code
Insert Headers and Footers is a simple plugin that lets you insert code like Google Analytics, custom CSS, Facebook Pixel, and more to your WordPress site header and footer. No need to edit your theme files!
The simple interface of the Insert Headers and Footers plugin gives you one place where you can insert scripts, rather than dealing with dozens of different plugins.
Features of Insert Headers and Footers
- Quick to set up
- Simple to insert scripts
- Insert header code and/or footer code
- Add Google Analytics code to any theme
- Add custom CSS across themes
- Insert Facebook pixel code
If you find this plugin useful to insert header and footer scripts, please leave a good rating and consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get more email subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WPForms – #1 drag & drop online form builder for WordPress (trusted by 5 million sites).
- MonsterInsights – See the stats that matter and grow your business with confidence. Best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Create beautiful landing pages with our powerful drag & drop landing page builder.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers.
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code.
- AIOSEO – The original WordPress SEO plugin to help you rank higher in search results (trusted by over 3 million sites).
- PushEngage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin.
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%.
- SearchWP – The most advanced custom WordPress search plugin to improve WordPress search quality.
- AffiliateWP – #1 affiliate management plugin for WordPress. Add a referral program to your online store.
- WP Simple Pay – #1 Stripe payments plugin for WordPress. Start accepting one-time or recurring payments without a shopping cart.
- Easy Digital Downloads – The best WordPress eCommerce plugin to sell digital products (eBooks, software, music, and more).
- Sugar Calendar – A simple event calendar plugin for WordPress that’s both easy and powerful.
To learn more about WordPress, you can also visit WPBeginner for tutorials on topics like:
…and many more WordPress tutorials.
Insert Headers and Footers is the easiest way to insert code in your WordPress headers and footers.
I feel that we have done that here. I hope find Insert Headers and Footers useful to insert scripts on your site.
- Install Insert Headers and Footers by uploading the
insert-headers-and-footersdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.)
- Activate Insert Headers and Footers through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Insert code in your header or footer by going to the
Settings > Insert Headers and Footersmenu.
Yes, you can insert your Google Analytics code in the
Scripts in Headerfield.
Yes, to verify your account or to tag your page for Auto ads, paste the code AdSense gives you, into the Scripts in Header field.
You can use one of the three available boolean filters: disable_ihaf, disable_ihaf_footer, disable_ihaf_header, disable_ihaf_body and return true value in order to disable printing either on the entire page or specifically in the header or footer of a given page.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Insert Headers and Footers by WPBeginner” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Fix: Reverted a method visibility that was conflicting with other plugins using it.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Fix: Only show settings CTA to users able to visit the settings page.
- Enhancement: Improve settings page user experience on heavily customized WordPress installs.
- New: Code editors now use CodeMirror for syntax highlighting.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.4.2
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.3.2
- Add support for printing scripts right after the opening body tag using the
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.2
- Updated text-domain standards and in plugin header
- FAQs bijgewerkt
- Introduce three new filters: disable_ihaf, disable_ihaf_footer, disable_ihaf_header
- Code cleanups
- Fixes for users running PHP version less than 5.5
- Tested with WordPress 4.7.2
- cleaned up code
- Getest met WordPress 4.3
- Fix: plugin_dir_path() and plugin_dir_url() used for Multisite / symlink support
- Fix: Dashboard widget logo URL when RSS feed cannot be loaded
- Fix: WordPress 4.0 support
- Added: POT language file
- Improved settings UI for WordPress 3.8+
- Bumped minimum version requirement
- fixed readme file
- cleaned up code
- fixed unnecessary CSS loading
- Initiële versie