Where ever you want your ‘get’ variable to appear just type [get querystringkey].
So if your url is http://www.yoursite.com/apageorpost?thevariable=success, get the ‘success’ by typing [get thevariable] where you want it in your content.
Simple as that!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘getter.php to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place ‘[get Whatevervariablekeyyouhave]’ in your pages or posts
- How do I get my Variable to show up?
Just type “[get Whatevervariablekeyyouhave]” anywhere in your content you want it to appear.
- Can I have multiple variables display on one page?
Yes, In the latest release you can have unlimited query string variables
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.