This plugin helps WordPress users automatically restarts the mysql service when it is stopped by any unexpected traffic, attack or lack of resources in linux environment. There are lots of TODO for this plugin. After first release, the monitoring script for mysql service will be improved. The linux cron will be automatically copied to the expected directory. This plugin is tested with apache2 server.
Fix the Error Establishing a Database Connection in WordPress
How to Use this Plugin Template
- Download this plugin.
- After Plugin Activation GOTO Settings > Error Establishing DB Connection Monitor Plugin.
- Select monitoring interval for your sites downtime(hourly, daily etc.)
- Follow the instructions in the plugin’s settings page.
- This plugin includes examples of how we implement a plugin sidebar in our own plugins and exmple widgets like our own mail-chimp newsletter subscription, etc.
- You will have to either know how to modify these for your own needs or remove them completely.
- We cannot promise support for specific questions about what to modify in your scenario.
- Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Example techniques included in this Plugin Template
- Generating monitoring script for mysql service
- After monitoring script starts the mysql service again TODO Emailing about downtime will be added.
- Using a class approach to building a plugin
- Minimal variable updates by re-using class level variables for things like the plugin name and slug
- Using common WordPress hooks and filters
- Creating an admin menu item under the Settings menu
- Log in to your WordPress site as an administrator
- Use the built-in Plugins tools to install from the repository or unzip and Upload the plugin directory to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The current output of the plugin template can be seen by going to Settings > Error Establishing DB Connection Monitor
- Is this plugin changes anything?
No, actually it only watches if your site is down with PHP crontab feature. Even if the mysql is down, it simply restarts the service and saves your sites traffic.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Error Establishing DB Connection Monitor” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Error Establishing DB Connection Monitor” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- First public release