DemoOnDemand is the fastest, most effective way to add on-demand, interactive, conversational product demos to your website.
The DemoOnDemand WordPress plugin has been written specifically for DemoOnDemand customers whose corporate website has been created with WordPress.
First, a DemoOnDemand customer uploads their content (such as product demo videos) to our SaaS application for processing and storage. When their website visitors want to view the videos, they access it via the DemoOnDemand player, directly from the WordPress website. The WordPress plugin allows DemoOnDemand customers, whose corporate websites have been developed using WordPress, to add the DemoOnDemand player directly to their website. When the website visitor clicks the DemoOnDemand button on a WordPress website, it launches the player and serves the video from our SaaS application to the WordPress website. The player allows the visitor to search, start, stop and play the video. The experience is similar to launching YouTube or Adobe PDF player on a WordPress website. However, instead of a YouTube video player, they will launch the DemoOnDemand player, and enjoy additional functionality and benefits.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/demo-on-demanddirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress Plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->DemoOnDemand Config Name screen to configure the plugin
- You will need a DemoOnDemand license. Create one for free here (http://www.omedym.com)
- Once you have licensed DemoOnDemand, you will receive your corporate slug from Omedym.
- If you want your customers to start their DemoOnDemand experience via a one click button on your website, add the following code:
<button class="btn omedym-button" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="top"></button>
- If you want your customers to start their DemoOnDemand experience by clicking on text on your website, add the following code:
<div class="omedym-show">Demo On Demand</div>
- When your customers and prospects click on the button or text, the code will launch the prospect view of DemoOnDemand. This is where they will type in their questions and access their on-demand, online demo.
- Is DemoOnDemand free?
DemoOnDemand is free for customers who just want to get started with interactive, online demos. Enterprise customers and teams who are serious about integrating online demos into their sales and marketing processes can upgrade to the paid for Professional and Enterprise versions.
- What does DemoOnDemand help me do?
DemoOnDemand gives your customers and prospects access to interactive, on-demand product demos right from your website. You learn about their interests and requirements and close more business faster.
- Do I have to install any software on my servers to get started?
No! DemoOnDemand is a fully-hosted product. Just download and configure the plugin, and you’re ready to start.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.