This is the official Chaiport payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. Allows you to accept credit cards, debit cards and wallet payments with the WooCommerce plugin. It uses a seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected away. This works across all browsers, and is compatible with the latest WooCommerce.
This is compatible with WooCommerce>=2.4, including the new 3.0 release. It has been tested upto the 3.1.1 WooCommerce release.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Woocommerce v2.6 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- php-curl extension
- Get your API Keys at Merchant Portal
- After installing you need to activate Chaiport plugin from plugins page in your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Setting in WooCommerce page of your dashboard and click on Payments tab
- Enable the Chaiport Plugin and then click on Manage
- You need to check the Enable Chaiport Gateway
- Enter the keys from step 1 and click on save
Publishable Key ---> CHAIPay Key
Private Key ---> CHAIPay Secure Secret Key
- You’ll have to add the webhook URL given in the settings to the Merchant Portal Webhooks section
- You’ve successfully integrated Chaiport Plugin on your store.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory, search for Chaiport Payment Plugin.
- To use this plugin correctly, you need to be able to make network requests. Please make sure that you have the php-curl extension installed.
- Please set the Permalink to “Post Name” in WP Dashboard->Settings->Permalinks, the plugin webhooks and redirects won’t work if the permalink is not set as required.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Chaiport for WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers