Displays a archive of posts for one or more specific categories in the Gutenberg block editor. It can be configured to either show by month or year with post counts and as a listing or a pulldown.
Tip Top Press
- Option multi category selection
- Option group by month or year
- Option to either show a listing or a pulldown
- Option show post counts
- Option to order
- Option for spacing, color and typography
While using this plugin if you find any bug or any conflict, please submit an issue at Github (If possible with a pull request).
Deze plugin voorziet 1 blok.
- Category Archives Displays a monthly or yearly archive of posts for one or more specific categories.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/category-archive-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How is the Cateogry Archives Block different than the built-in Archive widget?
The Category Archives Block lets you show posts for one or more specific categories. The built-in Archive widget shows posts for all categories.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Category Archives Block” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
1.0.4 – December 31th 2023
- Bugfix List breaks on Safari
1.0.3 – December 09th 2023
- Bugfix Warnings with DropDown
1.0.2 – December 08th 2023
- Bugfix Html for lists not valide
1.0.1 – July 30th 2023
- Add option to adapt the title on archives pages
1.0.0 – January 13th 2023
- Add spacing, color and typography
0.1.1 – March 26th 2021
- Add preview
0.1.0 – March 9th 2021