12 new color schemes for your admin.
Color schemes in this pack designed by Kate Whitley, Dave Whitley, Mel Choyce, and Kelly Dwan.
6 september 2022
Excellent for quickly differentiating the different states of the site (production, experimental and under development)!
15 juni 2020
My misconception, probably, but I thought this was for creating my own color scheme. Just adding a few additional presets, I don't see the point, sorry. The only reason for me to change the color scheme would be to set it to the website brand colors. So if there were a thousand additional presets, there would still hardly be one that matches any of my clients colors ...
18 oktober 2018
A plugin all should have. Combine with "Default Admin Color Scheme" plugin.
14 februari 2017
Far simpler and cleaner than many "admin theme" plugins out there. Gorgeous, thank you!
9 januari 2017
i hope it is maintained 🙁 over 1 year and no updates
3 november 2016
This is a future request for the possibility of adding a color picker tool, to allow admin users to create their own 5 color combination schemes. Great plugin, but would love to brand the admin with colors I want to use. Is this possible?
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Admin Color Schemes” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
“Admin Color Schemes” is vertaald in 4 talen. Dank voor de vertalers voor hun bijdragen.
Vertaal “Admin Color Schemes” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- New scheme — “Modern Evergreen” theme, inspired by the WordPress 5.9 release art.
- New feature — Style the editor to match the selected color scheme.
- Update Sass files to match core changes from 5.5 – 5.9: Buttons styled as links should use link colors, but deletion buttons should still use red; style secondary buttons differently if the theme is “low contrast”; fix focus states on toggle buttons; bring in styles to the customizer & site health sections; style new dashboard Welcome Panel.
- Fix spelling of “Vineyard” (was “Vinyard”) in labels (keep slug and folder for compatibility).
- Fix comment icon color on Seashore & High Contrast Blue.
- High Contrast Blue: Improve contrast in Theme searching & selection.
- Developer improvements: Updated tools and packages, switched to Gulp for building files.
- Add new “Adderley” theme, inspired by the WordPress 5.4 release art.
- Add new “Kirk” theme, inspired by the WordPress 5.3 release art.
- Add new “Contrast Blue” theme, a light color scheme with high contrast text.
- Update Sass files to match core changes: button styles are updated, various UI cleanup to match theme styles, .
- Remove unused variable
- Update Vineyard: Update highlight & notification colors to improve contrast.
- Developer improvements: Convert to namespace to remove global class; add
stylelintfor color sass files.
- Update Sass files to match 4.4 core changes: new button styles, remove jQuery UI styles, more updates to menu focus styles.
- Update Sass files to match 4.3 core changes: touch & keyboard focus styles for admin bar, TinyMCE buttons, remove thickbox plugin styles.
- Update grunt tasks & packages.
- Update Sass files to match 4.1 core changes: Adds support for new elements, and fixes publish button’s color-flash on save.
- Stop forcing load of colors-fresh.css
- Initial Release