Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS is a companion plugin for WordPress users of ACHECKS.org, the leading web accessibility reporting solution.
Users require an active subscription to the ACHECKS service for their domain, which will run automated accessibility tests across the website and display the results within WordPress for your website administrators.
Bringing the best of accessibility reporting to WordPress
Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS includes powerful features that make reporting on your website accessibility seamless. Depending on your chosen plan, you will get:
- Web Reports for a Domain via AChecker
- PDF Reports for a Domain via Tingtun
- Lighthouse Mobile and/or Desktop
Note: Make sure that your website is live. If your website isn’t live yet, ACHECKS can’t show you any data.
Installation from within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS.
- Install and activate the Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS plugin.
- Upload the entire
accessibility-compliancefolder to the
- Visit Plugins.
- Activate the Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS plugin.
- Visit the new Accessibility Compliance menu.
- Subscribe to one of the plans presented on the Accessibility Compliance dashboard.
- After subscription, you will soon start receiving reports on the Accessibility Compliance dashboard.
For more information, visit the official Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS webpage.
Can I setup ACHECKS on a local development environment, or websites/webpages that are not public?
No, ACHECKS runs scans from external servers that require public access to your website.
How long after I sign up will I get my first results?
It may take up to an hour to start the initial scan of your website. How long it takes to complete depends on the size of your website. We cap it to 1000 pages however we can extend this upon request and depending on how many total pages are required to be indexed.
Can I cancel my service at any time?
Yes, ACHECKS is a prepaid subscription service that automatically renews at the end of the period. You can cancel your service at any time before the renewal date to avoid charges in the subsequent period. You will continue to have access to your reports after cancellation until the subscription expires.
What are the minimum requirements for Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS?
In order to successfully install and use Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS, your site must meet the following requirements:
- WordPress version 5.2+
- PHP version 5.6+
- Modern browser
- Is publicly accessible – it isn’t in maintenance mode, accessible only via password, or otherwise blocked
- REST API is available – Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS must be able to communicate via REST API with ACHECKS services. To ensure that the REST API is available for your site, go to Tools > Site Health.
- An active subscription to the ACHECKS service.
Where can I get additional support?
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Accessibility Compliance by ACHECKS” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Initial submission